South East Councils AGM
- Registration and coffee/tea from 2.15pm
- AGM business begins @ 2.30pm
- Guest Speaker circa 3.20pm.
- Discussion with speaker
- AGM business concludes circa 3.50pm
Post AGM Drinks Reception with Guest Speaker from 4pm (Dining Room B, Palace of Westminster)
- End of Reception by 5.30pm.
A formal invitation will be issued. As the venue is inside Parliament, closer to the time, we will have to submit a list of registered attendees.
Our thanks to the Office of Sally-Ann Hart MP for assistance with these arrangements.